Be part of the International Youth Activist Camp 2019 in Berlin!
30 young activists from all over the world, as well as 30 young utopians from Berlin come together at the intercultural Youth Activist Camp 2019 to work on realizing our utopia of democracy, sustainability and universal equality.
The goal is to provide you with the right tools for social and political change – peer-to-peer – so you can realize them in your community and mobilize more young people for the cause. In international teams, guided by other activists and inspired by successful initiatives, you will develop 10 tangible, innovative projects that will get you closer to your utopia for a democratic, sustainable and socially just future.
10 days, 60 millenials, 10 projects – ready to be realized.
Time: July 21 – July 31, 2019
Location: Berlin (Kreuzberg) – Germany
for local participants: May 10th – 00:00 (UTC +1)
for international participants the DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED on April 10th
Apply if you..
- have already initiated, been or want to be part of social, sustainable and democratic change
- learn about issues in other communities and their ideas for solutions
- want to work on concrete projects, not only talk about change
- want to participate in projects run by young activists peer-to-peer
The intercultural exchange is core part of the Youth Activist Camp 2019! The international participants will be hosted by Berlin locals, so applicants who can offer accomodation for one or more activist will be favored.
- learn about sustainable lifestyle and how to spread it
- get the tools to form your ideas for change into planning to realize it
- the opportunity to become connected with young utopists and activists from all over the world
- get to live with an international roomie for 10 days and experience cultural diversity on all levels
….And last but not least be part of the international youth movement.
- 18-28 years old
- Fluent in English, to be an active part of an international youth movement
- People from all social backgrounds are encouraged to apply, no matter if you are working, in a formation, studying or just taking a gap year – as long as you have a utopia for a more sustainable, democratic or social just society
- All natural persons are happily accepted, regardless ethnicities, gender, sexuality or any other background. We feel united in diversity!
Who are we as Young Utopians?
Young Utopians is an NGO that was founded by young activists from Berlin to create a platform for more youth participation, in order to have a louder voice together as a youth to ignite change and promote democracy, sustainability and equality.
We ignite a youth movement that everyone can be part of and learn how to mobilize people for change, to give Young Utopians the tools they need to realize their Utopias.
We are taking the future into our own hands. The youth does not only want to be represented, we want to be present!